We know it is important to teach our children how to manage their money well, but how do we do it? In this episode of the Spend Life Well Show, Mark & Jesse walk you through practical ways to instill financial stewardship in your family.
In this episode, Mark and Jesse share 15 common financial terms that you NEED to know.
Listen to This Episode
You can listen to the Spend Life Well Show in a couple of ways! The Spend Life Well Show is available anywhere you stream podcasts (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, etc.) and on YouTube.
Apple Podcasts & Spotify
Published weekly, the Spend Life Well Show can be found anywhere you stream podcasts. Below you will find links to "HOW TO: Develop Financial Literacy in Your Family."
We upload every episode of the Spend Life Well Show onto YouTube so you can see the faces behind the show. Below you will find the "HOW TO: Develop Financial Literacy in Your Family" video and a link to our YouTube channel.
Links and Resources
- ✍️Kingdom Advisors | https://kingdomadvisors.com
- ✍️CVF Upcoming Webinars | http://spendlifewell.com/events
More SLW Content You May Find Interesting:
- 👉 15 Financial Terms Everyone NEEDS to Know
- 👉 4 MONEY PRIORITIES: What the Bible has to Say about Your Finances
- 👉WEALTH-BUILDER: 5 Steps Guide to Building Wealth in Your 20s and 30s
- 👉 THE DANGERS & USES OF DEBT
- 👉 SHOULD YOU REALLY BUY A HOUSE? Things You Need to Think of Before Buying a Home
Follow us on ClearVista's Social Media pages:
- INSTAGRAM | https://www.instagram.com/clearvistafinancial
- FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/ClearVistaFinancial
- LINKEDIN | https://www.linkedin.com/company/clearvistafinancial
Are we the right fit? Let's find out.
We offer a no-obligation phone conversation with one of our financial professionals. During this phone call, we will get to know you, learn about your financial goals, and see if we're a good match.