What is financial planning? It's a question that often leaves people puzzled. But fear not because we break it down for you in this episode. Financial planning isn't one-size-fits-all; it's about understanding your money habits and crafting a fluid plan to reach your unique goals. Our expert financial advisors define a working definition for financial planning, emphasize its benefits, and share common tools and financial goals. Tune in to discover how you can pave your own path to financial freedom, one step at a time.
Ways You Can Listen to "MONEY 101: Introduction to Financial Planning"
You can listen to "MONEY 101: Introduction to Financial Planning" in several ways! The Spend Life Well Show is available anywhere you stream podcasts (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, etc.) and on YouTube.
Links and Resources
- ✍️ Kingdom Advisors | https://kingdomadvisors.com
- ✍️ CVF Upcoming Webinars | http://spendlifewell.com/events
More SLW Content You May Find Interesting:
- 👉 7 Financial Habits to Incorporate into Your Life This Fall
- 👉 INVESTMENT PLAYBOOK: Understanding Different Investment Options & Strategies
- 👉 MARKET UPDATE: September 2023
- 👉 Retirement Saving Strategies from the Book of Proverbs
- 👉 SELECTING YOUR FINANCIAL DREAM TEAM: Who You Need to Fill Out Your Financial Team
Are we the right fit? Let's find out.
We offer a no-obligation phone conversation with one of our financial professionals. During this phone call, we will get to know you, learn about your financial goals, and see if we're a good match.