BIBLICALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTING | What you need to know about BRI funds
Have you heard of biblically Responsible Investing (BRI)? In this episode of the Spend Life Well Show, financial advisors Mark Trice & Jesse Hamilton explain what BRI funds are and how they may be a tool you can use if you want your investments to align with your faith.
Listen to This Episode
You can listen to the Spend Life Well Show in a couple of ways! The Spend Life Well Show is available anywhere you stream podcasts (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, etc.) and on YouTube.
Apple Podcasts & Spotify
Published weekly, the Spend Life Well Show can be found anywhere you stream podcasts. Below you will find links to "BIBLICALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTING: What you need to know about BRI funds"
We upload every episode of the Spend Life Well Show onto YouTube so you can see the faces behind the show. Below you will find the "BIBLICALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTING: What you need to know about BRI funds" video and a link to our YouTube channel.
Links and Resources
- ✍️Kingdom Advisors | https://kingdomadvisors.com
- ✍️CVF Upcoming Webinars | http://spendlifewell.com/events
More SLW Content You May Find Interesting:
- 👉 THE COST OF ESG: What you need to know before You Invest in ESG Funds
- 👉 THE DANGERS & USES OF DEBT: Credit Cards, Mortgages, Payday Loans
- 👉IS MY ADVISOR DOING A GOOD JOB? 5 Questions to Ask When Evaluating Your Financial Advisor
Follow us on ClearVista's Social Media pages:
- INSTAGRAM | https://www.instagram.com/clearvistafinancial
- FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/ClearVistaFinancial
- LINKEDIN | https://www.linkedin.com/company/clearvistafinancial
Are we the right fit? Let's find out.
We offer a no-obligation phone conversation with one of our financial professionals. During this phone call, we will get to know you, learn about your financial goals, and see if we're a good match.