3 Common Non-Eternal Perspectives of Your Finances
Eternity is a radical perspective for a person to have, especially when it comes to your wealth. Because eternity is so hard to wrap our minds around, there are common non-eternal perspectives that pop up time and time again. In this episode of the Spend Life Well Show, financial advisors Mark Trice & Jesse Hamilton discuss three common non-eternal perspectives people latch onto.
Listen to This Episode
You can listen to the Spend Life Well Show in a couple of ways! The Spend Life Well Show is available anywhere you stream podcasts (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, etc.) and on YouTube.
Apple Podcasts & Spotify
Published weekly, the Spend Life Well Show can be found anywhere you stream podcasts. Below you will find links to "3 Common Non-Eternal Perspectives of Your Finances."
We upload every episode of the Spend Life Well Show onto YouTube so you can see the faces behind the show. Below you will find the "3 Common Non-Eternal Perspectives of your Finances" video and a link to our YouTube channel.
Links and Resources
- ✍️Kingdom Advisors | https://kingdomadvisors.com
- ✍️CVF Upcoming Webinars | http://spendlifewell.com/events
More SLW Content You May Find Interesting:
- 👉 SHOULD YOU REALLY BUY A HOUSE? Things You Need to Think of Before Buying a Home
- 👉6T'S OF WEALTH MANAGEMENT | What You Need to Know to Pass Your Wealth to the Next Generation
- 👉4 Principles of Financial Stewardship
- 👉BIBLICALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTING | What you need to know about BRI funds
- 👉THE DANGERS & USES OF DEBT | Credit Cards, Mortgages, Payday Loans
Follow us on ClearVista's Social Media pages:
- INSTAGRAM | https://www.instagram.com/clearvistafinancial
- FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/ClearVistaFinancial
- LINKEDIN | https://www.linkedin.com/company/clearvistafinancial
Are we the right fit? Let's find out.
We offer a no-obligation phone conversation with one of our financial professionals. During this phone call, we will get to know you, learn about your financial goals, and see if we're a good match.