In this episode, we dive into Proverbs 22:6, 'Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it,' and discuss five vital financial conversations your family needs. From budgeting to retirement planning, these discussions are key to your family's financial well-being. Join us to learn how these conversations can bring unity and prosperity to your loved ones.
Ways You Can Listen to "5 Financial Conversations You Need to Have with Your Family"
You can listen to "5 Financial Conversations You Need to Have with Your Family" in several ways! The Spend Life Well Show is available anywhere you stream podcasts (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, etc.) and on YouTube.
Links and Resources
- ✍️ Kingdom Advisors | https://kingdomadvisors.com
- ✍️ CVF Upcoming Webinars | http://spendlifewell.com/events
More SLW Content You May Find Interesting:
- 👉 The Dark Side of Home Improvement
- 👉 6 Documents You Need to Consider to Preserve Your Family Legacy
- 👉 MONEY 101: Introduction to Financial Planning
- 👉 7 Financial Habits to Incorporate into Your Life This Fall
- 👉 INVESTMENT PLAYBOOK: Understanding Different Investment Options & Strategies
Are we the right fit? Let's find out.
We offer a no-obligation phone conversation with one of our financial professionals. During this phone call, we will get to know you, learn about your financial goals, and see if we're a good match.