It's the subject often avoided until it becomes unavoidable: the fate of your possessions after you're gone. Estate planning may not be the most enjoyable topic for most people, as it forces us to confront our own mortality. Nevertheless, neglecting it can put your loved ones in a challenging situation. In this episode of the Spend Life Well Show, we'll explore six documents, some of which are not widely known, that you should contemplate having prepared in the event of your passing.
Ways You Can Listen to "Preserve Your Family Legacy: 6 Documents You Need to Consider While Estate Planning"
You can listen to "Preserve Your Family Legacy: 6 Documents You Need to Consider While Estate Planning" in several ways! The Spend Life Well Show is available anywhere you stream podcasts (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, etc.) and on YouTube.
Links and Resources
- ✍️ Kingdom Advisors | https://kingdomadvisors.com
- ✍️ CVF Upcoming Webinars | http://spendlifewell.com/events
More SLW Content You May Find Interesting:
- 👉 MONEY 101: Introduction to Financial Planning
- 👉 7 Financial Habits to Incorporate into Your Life This Fall
- 👉 INVESTMENT PLAYBOOK: Understanding Different Investment Options & Strategies
- 👉 MARKET UPDATE: September 2023
- 👉 Retirement Saving Strategies from the Book of Proverbs
Are we the right fit? Let's find out.
We offer a no-obligation phone conversation with one of our financial professionals. During this phone call, we will get to know you, learn about your financial goals, and see if we're a good match.