Thanksgiving is a time of gratitude, reflection, and celebration. Families and friends gather to share a bountiful meal, giving thanks for the blessings they've received throughout the year. While the modern Thanksgiving celebration may not mirror the original 1621 feast in every detail, we can learn valuable financial lessons from that historic event. The story of the first Thanksgiving has deep roots in history and offers timeless wisdom for managing our finances.
Ways You Can Listen to "FEASTS & FINANCES: 3 Financial Lessons from the First Thanksgiving"
You can listen to "FEASTS & FINANCES: 3 Financial Lessons from the First Thanksgiving" in several ways! The Spend Life Well Show is available anywhere you stream podcasts (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, etc.) and on YouTube.
Links and Resources
- ✍️ Kingdom Advisors | https://kingdomadvisors.com
- ✍️ CVF Upcoming Webinars | http://spendlifewell.com/events
More SLW Content You May Find Interesting:
- 👉 MARKET UPDATE: November 2023
- 👉 Financial Safety for the Holiday Shopping Season
- 👉 5 Financial Conversations You Need to Have with Your Family
- 👉 The Dark Side of Home Improvement
- 👉 6 Documents You Need to Consider to Preserve Your Family Legacy
Are we the right fit? Let's find out.
We offer a no-obligation phone conversation with one of our financial professionals. During this phone call, we will get to know you, learn about your financial goals, and see if we're a good match.